The 12 Promises of
1) Where once we felt despair, we will experience a newfound hope.
2) Clarity will replace vagueness; we will intuitively know how to handle situations that used to baffle us.
3) We will live within our means, yet our means will not define us.
4) We will begin to live a prosperous life, unencumbered by fear, worry, resentment or debt.
5) We will realize that we are enough; we will value ourselves and our contributions.
6) Isolation will give way to fellowship; faith will replace fear.
7) We will recognize that there is enough; our resources will be generous and we will share them with others and with DA.
8) We will cease to compare ourselves to others; jealousy and envy will fade.
9) Acceptance and Gratitude will replace regret, self pity and longing.
10) We will no longer fear the truth; we will move from hiding in denial to living in reality.
11) Honesty will guide our actions towards a rich life filled with meaning and purpose.
CAN I GET HELP?
Meeting List Hotline:
Best Way to Contact is through email:
|© 2000 - 2008 - NJPADA - All Rights Reserved.|